Probe Hazardous Cabinets
Probe Hazardous Storage Cabinets allow the safe storage of flammable or corrosive substances to allow compliance with COSHH regulations - BS5609, HFL/LPG Reg 1972 Sec 5 - HSE. Probe Hazardous Cabinets isolate flammable substances and vapours from potential sources of ignition and can be clearly identified as hazardous materials in case of fire. Choose from the 5 models shown below.
There is a choice of 5 models of Probe Hazardous Cabinets all quality manufactured to ISO 9001. Choose from 2 low single door cabinets, a low double door and 2 high cabinets. Probe, All of these Hazardous Cabinets include a sump tray to collect any spillages of chemicals or solvents as well as heavy duty adjustable height shelves with UDL of 85kg.
Get the full information on the Probe Hazardous range of COSHH compliant cabinets
Features of the Probe Hazardous Cabinet
- High Visibility Yellow Finish with the added protection of ACTIVECOAT anti-bacterial powder coating
- Choice of 5 models - High 2 Door Cabinet with 3 shelves or Central divider with 6 adjustable shelves, Low 2 Door Cabinet with 1 adjustable shelf or Low 1 Door Cabinet with 2 adjustable shelves
- As above with non-slip ribbed rubber top to prevent tools or substances falling off the cabinet
- All fitted with removable 75mm sealed sump base tray and have all shelves with a 85kg UDL
- High visibility labelling BS5609 is affixed to all doors to alert fire service to the risk of hazardous substances
- All units comply with HFL/LPG Reg 1972 Sec 5. HSE The Storage of Flammable Containers HS(G)51