Probe TOOLBOX Charging Lockers
Probe TOOLBOX Lockers allow you to STORE and CHARGE your Power Tools, Smartphones or other digital devices while on the construction site or factory. Choose two charging options - either via the standard UK 13 amp socket or via the optional twin USB-A and USB-C connection instead. Choose from various lock options including, Key, Padlock hasp, Mechanical combination, Digital electronic or even RFID locking. Manufactured in the UK too!
TOOLBOX Colour Options
The main body of the Probe TOOLBOX Locker is finished in White and there is a choice of 6 attractive door colours - Blue, Red, Orange, Ocean, Jade or White. Probe use ACTIVECOAT antimicrobial powder coating that will actively contain bacteria for the life of the locker.
Stock Door Colours
Choose from Key, Padlock hasp, Mechanical and Electronic combination locks
Probe cam lock*
Even the standard lock has a micro sprung 10 disc lock featuring a massive 3000 serial combinations - all exclusive to Probe. Two keys are included with each standard lock.
*Included in locker price
Hasp and staple*
Attractive design allowing easy use of padlock fitting. Diameter maximum 7mm and minimum 5mm. Available to purchase separately if you need to change your existing lock.
*Included in locker price
Re-programmable combination lock
User Re-programmable - An effective 4 digit code combination lock with 10,000 possible combinations, making losing keys a thing of the past. Suitable for multi user applications. Master override key sold separately.
Digital combination lock - 40,000 combinations
Emergency access using service key - Simple to program - Batteries last up to 50,000 operations - Single user supplied as standard - Multi user option available - (specify when ordering) - Can be used horizontally, subject to minimum order quantity. Specify when ordering.
Charge or Just Store
- Available in Charging or Non-charging models
- Single door or individual doors
- Fully ventilated to dissipate heat
- Each compartment has a UK 13 amp socket
- Add a 2.1 amp USB socket if required
- Electrics are tested to BS 6396:2008
Static or Mobile
- Choose from 4 Mobile Trolley Versions
- Either 16 compartments or 16 individual doors
- Both available with or without charging
- Fitted with Castors - 2 braked
- Integral pull handle for ease of movement
- Key Locking
- Padlock hasp fitting
- Reprogrammable mechanical 4 wheel
- Pin Code Digital Electronic
- Contactless electronic RFID
- Contact us for more information
Made in the UK
- TABBOX are manufactured in England
- Robust Steel Construction
- Doors secured by quality hinges
- Anti-MRSA and E-Coli bacterial protection
- Replacement doors, keys and locks